I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

5-24-09 Kung Fu Panda on the MAX

These 2 kids were watching Kung Fu Panda on a Blackberry to pass their time on the light rail. Cities are a good place to work on people photos. I can easily take flower and barn photos daily, but to capture people is really difficult for me. On this trip to Portland, I have really been pushing myself to try people photos. This was my favorite of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I lean towards nature photos - seems less invasive...Stretching yourself for these captures is a good challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...