I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6-16-09 Waiting to Burn


6-16-09 Waiting to Burn, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

So it is supposed to be the next to the last day of school. I am getting calls from frantic teachers asking me to complete their video projects so that they are ready for promotion ceremonies and student gifts. I just can't seem to say no. I so want teachers to use video in their classroom so I don't want to discourage them when they do. Even though I wish their planning had been a bit better. In front of me is a pile of DVD's I agreed to burn for a teacher by tomorrow. So no time to go out in search of photos or even enjoy my birthday. I decided to get a little creative as I waited for DVD's to burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...