I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

6-6-09 Fish and Lilies


6-6-09 Fish and Lilies, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

Enjoyed a morning at the Mercer Botanical Gardens in Houston with my family. My mom commented how nice it is that we would rather spend the day wandering around gardens than in a shopping mall. This is especially surprising of my 18 and 22 year old nephews. Out of the 6 of us, we had 6 cameras pointing at every flower we saw.

4 comments:

  1. What a nice day and that is surprising about your nephews. Lovely shot with the bright colors, the reflections and it looks like even a tadpole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super experience - love the photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...