I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

10-15-09 Where There's Smoke

Driving to Anacortes today for a meeting. I saw black smoke billowing from the refinery. Not good I thought.Still not exactly sure what was happening. But the fire was burning on a bridge out over the water. Not near buildings or people. When I stopped to take a photo, the other gawkers had some interesting ideas of what was happening that I will not share since it was defaming a group of people. Anacortes is such a beautiful place with beautiful views that would be so much better if there wasn't a refinery there.

Here is a link to the video from the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...