I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Monday, December 21, 2009

12-21-09 True Gifts


12-21-09 True Gifts, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

This is my sweet mama. She is one of the dearest and most thoughtful people I know. I am truly blessed with the most wonderful parents. I could write a book about all the selfless and caring and thoughtful things that both of them do daily. One of my mom's many gifts is the gift of writing letters and cards. She keeps a calendar and buys birthday cards a month in advance to send out to her many friends and family. What a special gift she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...