I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

01-03-10 Winter Feast


01-03-10 Winter Feast, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

Visited the Discovery Garden this morning. I am going to try to visit once a week throughout the year if we are in town. Today, the attraction was birds feasting on all the wonderful winter garden goodies.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful capture! That fat robin looks like he is getting plenty to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice how you managed to get the background so free o we can focus on the subject. It's great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...