I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Friday, January 1, 2010

1-01-10 Changes


1-01-10 Changes, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

Happy New Year! Excited about second year of my 365 Photo Challenge. This month's theme is "change" and there are some major changes going on at our old house. Thought it would be fun to document our progress as part of the challenge. After taking down the lathe and plaster from one of our bedrooms about 8 years ago, the bedroom has just sat with the door closed. We finally decided it was time to get to work on it again. We have a contractor doing some of the work, but Erik is doing plumbing, insulation and electrical so there is plenty for "us" to do. I am excited to see this space "change"; into a master bed, closet and bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...