I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

04-01-10 The Peanut Guy


04-01-10 The Peanut Guy, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

Last Spring Training game of the year. Today we went to Peoria to see the Mariners play the White Sox. Mariners didn't have many of their top players today, but it was still fun. We were excited to see that the Peanut Guy that we always see tossing peanuts behind his back to fans in the stands was also a vendor at this game. The forecast had called for rain, wind and cold, believe it or not, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. Before we went to the game, we visited the state capitol and walked around the surrounding monuments. This is something that Erik and I try to do in each state as we travel on our road trips. We also went to a great little Mexican restaurant for some yummy breakfast burritos. Even though the Mariners lost, we had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...