I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

04-25-10 Pinks and Greens


04-25-10 Pinks and Greens, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

It is the time of year that I take and share lots of photos from my garden. Something new everyday. Not going to worry about being trite, just gonna do it. :) Out in my garden today and just noticed the pinks of the tulip, the bleeding hearts and the currant.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pinks! Love the faint bleeding heart in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful mixture of green and pink. I agree with Kristy. I like the way the bleeding heart echos the pink in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...