I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

05-01-10 Seattle Essential


05-01-10 Seattle Essential, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

Spent the day in Seattle, enjoying the Mariner's vs. Rangers and walking through Pioneer Square, the waterfront and Pike Place Market. Dodged raindrops throughout the day. This umbrella, wouldn't be much help, but it is a good reminder of why things are so lush and green in the the Northwest.

1 comment:

  1. Cool statue and clever perspective. I'm sure the lush grass and flowers make having to carry an umbrella worthwhile, most days anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...