I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

05-15-10 Young Eagle


05-15-10 Young Eagle, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

Enjoyed a great hike with Erik and Roswell today out to Craft Island. Craft Island is only accessible by land at low tide. Great views of the San Juans. Lots of eagles, herons and wildflowers. The best part of this hike is that it is close to home.

2 comments:

  1. He's got personality with that great hairdo! So amazing to see such a stunning bird up close. The bald eagles are returning to southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod, which is amazing considering how populated the area is, but we're always thrilled to catch a glimpse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic. He's definitely a proud and handsome bird. Great catch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...