I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

06-30-10 Red Rock Everywhere

Utah is a beautiful state. Amazing sites around every bend. Today we drove from Cedar City to Torrey, Utah. We made stops along the way in Cedar Breaks National Monument, Escalante National Monument and Bryce Canyon. All were amazing and need more time than we were able to give them on this trip. But it was nice to have a day to rest our aches after two pretty full days of hiking. Torrey is right outside of Capitol Reef National Park. Tonight we are relaxing and getting some laundry and trip research done before we head out on more adventures in the morning. We've managed to escape the extreme heat for the most part. Heading to higher altitudes has helped. But we know the heat will find us eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful shot! The colours are so vibrant. Sounds like you are having a wonderful adventure. What an experience to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely spectacular! How crisp and clear! Makes me want to go visit too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...