I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

12-18-10 Native Plant Garden Reflections

I'm in Nacogdoches, Texas to visit family before Christmas. Today, my nephew, the photography major and me, went for a photo walk through the Native Plant Garden. Amazing that it is still fall here and we have already had snow at home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martha,

    Wow great shot, i see the reflection shot on your window.

    Just like to share with you a beautiful quote...

    "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life" - Albert Camus

    You can get more happiness quotes at http://www.quotelandia.com/category/Happiness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...