I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

12-26-10 Warm Beach Swan


12-26-10 Warm Beach Swan, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

Erik needed to go to his lab at Warm Beach today. I jumped at the chance for Roswell and I to go with him, even though the weather was pretty yucky. I wanted to try out my new lens. When we got there, it was raining. I put a plastic bag over the camera and headed out on a muddy walk on the dike with Roswell. With those conditions, my photos weren't the best, but I did enjoy seeing heron, egrets, dunlin, ducks, falcons, hawks and this single swan. Not sure why he was hanging out alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...