I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

02-01-11 Filtered Sunshine


02-01-11 Filtered Sunshine, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

While most of the nation is experiencing harsh weather, we have had an absolutely glorious day here. Cold, but sunny. Sunny means a whole lot to people living in the Northwest. Unfortunately, I didn't have many outside opportunities today, so I looked inside for a bit of the fleeting sunshine this evening.

2 comments:

  1. I like how they are right next to one another, but have completely different lighting (blue and yellow tones). That adds a very interesting element to this photo. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting that the two containers are so close yet different colours. Thanks for the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...