I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

02-18-11 Glorious Holden


02-18-11 Glorious Holden, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

Erik and I were blessed with an amazing weekend at Holden Village up in the Glacier Peak Wilderness area. This is a community where Erik lived before we met and the place we got together 13 years ago. So there are lots of very special memories in this beautiful place for both of us. This was my first opportunity to visit Holden in the winter. As you can see, the weather was glorious. We went on great snow shoeing hikes every day. Still processing my photos. I took over 700, need to do some weeding. But hard to do with this much beauty.

2 comments:

  1. I'd have a tough time weeding through photos too of such gloriousness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...