I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

03-20-11 Saturn


03-20-11 Saturn, originally uploaded by roswellsgirl.

We visited Port Townsend today to check on some puppies. I of course took some photos of the puppies, but I think that I will wait until we decide if one of these is indeed the puppy for us, before I take a photo of the day of them. They are very, very, cute. They will be big, friendly, but not Roswell. This boat was in the boat yard where we ate a great breakfast for lunch at the Blue Moose Cafe

3 comments:

  1. I love the perspective of this shot. Makes the boat look that much bigger and more majestic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...