I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Eaton, New Hampshire

Eaton, New Hampshire by roswellsgirl
Eaton, New Hampshire, a photo by roswellsgirl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Beautiful day of driving and exploring around Maine and New Hampshire. I mapped out a bunch of old covered bridges and headed out on a beautiful drive with winding roads and quaint old towns. The leaves aren't quite there yet, but there were a few hints of what it might look like in a week or two.

1 comment:

  1. This portrays my stereotype of New England - white church steeple surrounded by trees. Thank you for capturing this lovely scene!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...