I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Friday, November 4, 2011

11-04-11 My Sweet Parents

11-04-11 My Sweet Parents by roswellsgirl
11-04-11 My Sweet Parents, a photo by roswellsgirl on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I had the blessing of spending the weekend with my mother for her 80th birthday. It was a sweet celebration as the whole family was able to join together for this occasion. We all packed up and went to the zoo. Last year, I visited at this time and I went to the zoo with just my Mom and Dad. My dad had a really hard time getting around due to his Myasthenia Gravis. It was such a huge blessing to see how well my Dad was getting around this year. So much progress and so many answered prayers. I know that this was a huge gift for my Mom as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...