I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

12-31-11 Tree Smarts

12-31-11 Tree Smarts by roswellsgirl
12-31-11 Tree Smarts, a photo by roswellsgirl on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
My beautiful Mama is wise in many ways. One way that is not measured by her graduate degrees but is very special to me is her knowledge of the forest. I love going for a walk in the woods with my Mama. She can tell me the names of plants and all kind of stories about growing up in the pinry woods. Today before I headed back to Washington, I had the blessing of going for a walk in the woods with my family. A nice way to finish the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...