I am challenging myself to post a photo each day of the year. I am hoping that this challenge will encourage me to keep my eyes open for the wonders around me, document a great year and improve my photography techniques.

Friday, June 8, 2012

06-08-12 Class of 2012

06-08-12 Class of 2012 by roswellsgirl
06-08-12 Class of 2012, a photo by roswellsgirl on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I've been teaching for 24 years and this is the first year that I have had the privilege to attend my former student's graduation. I looped with my 5th and 6th grade class so I had two wonderful years with these amazing kids. Each class has a personality. This class was out to save the world. They raised money for Haiti, the victims of the tsunami and taught others about Heifer International. What a great group of kids. I am sure that we have a future president in this group. Can you pick her out?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...